- Once you place the order, you will receive a confirmation email to your registered email account with the order number.
- Ship your Orbit Reader 20 unit to us, with the Order number marked on the package.
- We recommend packaging it properly and insuring the shipment
- We will upgrade the unit by swapping the motherboard and making the internal modifications to the enclosure that is necessary to accommodate the new motherboard.
- We estimate it will take between 3 and 5 days to ship the upgraded unit back to you
- If there are other things that need service, please let us know and we will provide an estimate for the repair and once you have approved, it can be done while we are upgrading the unit.
Orbit will offer a warranty of one additional year on manufacturing defects related to the motherboard upgrade. The original warranty (standard or extended) will apply to the other parts of the unit. If the unit has over one year of warranty coverage remaining due to an extended warranty, it will apply to the motherboard also – i.e. the motherboard will be covered by whichever is longer – the original warranty or the new warranty for the upgrade.
For any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Click here to buy new Orbit Reader 20 Plus unit
Download Orbit Research Braille Products Comparison Guide