Orbit Research is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us. In particular, we believe it is important for you to know how we treat information about you that we may receive from this website. By submitting personal data manually or in the electronic form to Orbit Research and/or by using our website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by us in the manner and for the purposes described below.
Personal Data (Collection & Usage)
You may choose to receive material from us. If you request such material, we ask you for contact information like your name, postal address and e-mail address. The information you give us either manually or electronically is stored in our databases. The information will be used exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected. WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS NOR DO WE SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH ANY 3RD PARTIES.
Personal Data (Disclosure)
We do not share your personal data with or sell and distribute it to unrelated third parties, including mailing agencies or the like, under any circumstances. However, personal data, on our behalf, may be transferred to third parties which handle sales, support mailings, publicity or competitions; the sole purpose being to perform the services for which they have been hired for.
Other Websites Links
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites such as authorized dealers/distributors provided only for your reference and convenience which are not operated by us. We do not imply any endorsement of the activities of these third-party websites or any association with their operators. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by the other sites.
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal data in our databases and to protect the security of our databases. We keep your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us. Access to the information provided is limited to employees who have a legitimate business need for such information.
100% customer satisfaction is Orbit Research’s goal. We want you to be totally satisfied with your Orbit Research product. If something is not right, please Contact Us immediately so that we may resolve things for you. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org and our toll-free phone number is (888)-60-ORBIT.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your product for a refund, please note the following:
- If you purchased your product directly from Orbit Research in the United States, you may return your purchased product within 30 calendar days from the date of purchase. If you purchased the product through an authorized reseller, you will need to work with them directly.
- Please do not return any product to Orbit Research without first obtaining approval and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- To obtain a full refund of the product purchase price, products must be returned in “as new” condition, complete with all accessories, and in the original packaging. Please write the RMA Number on the shipping carton. Please ensure that the merchandise is packaged properly to avoid damage in transportation. This is the responsibility of the purchaser. We also suggest insuring the product during shipment.
- If a returned product is found to be damaged in any way or missing any accessories, an adjustment will be made to the refund amount to cover the cost of repairing or replacing any items that are damaged or missing.
- Shipping charges, both ways, are non-refundable and will be borne by the purchaser. Please note that even in instances where the purchaser may not have paid a separate shipping charge, a shipping cost is incurred by Orbit Research, and this will be deducted from the amount of the refund. For the customer’s convenience, Orbit Research may provide a return label, in which case this shipping cost will be deducted from any refund.
- For purchases made via credit card or Paypal, a processing fee of 3.5% on the entire amount of the purchase transaction is levied by the processing company. This processing fee will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
- Approved refunds will be made within 30 business days of receipt of a returned product. In most cases, refunds will be credited via the method of payment used to purchase the product. In other words, if you pay us with a credit card, a refund will be made back to that credit card. If you pay us by check, a refund check will be sent.
Items ineligible for a return include:
- All software products, packaged or downloaded.
Technical issues with your new product?
The trouble with your new product? No problem. Please visit www.orbitresearch.com or contact Technical Support at 1-888-60-ORBIT.